Availability: Holiday Inn Winchester
One Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard, One Twin Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
One Double Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive, One Double Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury Suite, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star family-friendly hotel in Winchester with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This family-friendly hotel is located in a rural location, close to INTECH Science Centre and Planetarium, Winchester Cathedral, and Great Hall. Local attractions also include Winchester City Mill and Winnall Moors Nature Reserve.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Winchester features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Winchester Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 8 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2010.
Holiday Inn Winchester is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £9.99 GBP / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £9.99 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £9.99 GBP / per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( £9.99 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Morn Hill Brasserie - This brasserie specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Morn Hill Bar - This bar specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Holiday Inn Winchester Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu