Book your room at Sheraton Hamilton Hotel
Traditional Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Room, 1 King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Hamilton hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Art Gallery of Hamilton, FirstOntario Centre, and Mohawk College. Local attractions also include Tim Hortons Field and Royal Botanical Gardens.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Sheraton Hamilton Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Hamilton Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Sheraton Hamilton Hotel provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
Sheraton Hamilton Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 18
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1985
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (9.95 CAD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (9.95 CAD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Chagalls Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Loft Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 9.99 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18.99 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 20 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per day
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.