Availability: Quality Hotel
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & MicrowaveMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & MicrowaveMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Hamilton eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Confederation Park, Wild Waterworks, and Eastgate Square Mall. Area attractions also include Saltfleet Arena Skating Rink and Ivor Wynne Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Quality Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quality Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This hotel offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 267 square feet (24 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 267
- Conference space size (meters) - 24
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
Golden Griddle Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Quality Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 5 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.