Availability: Moevenpick Hotel Hamburg
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Tower SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star romantic hotel with a restaurant in Hamburg (Sternschanze)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the city center of Hamburg, this romantic hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Schanzenpark and Hamburg Messe and Congress. Also nearby are St. Michaelis Church and Hamburg City Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Moevenpick Hotel Hamburg features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Plasma televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moevenpick Hotel Hamburg Amenities
In addition to a sauna, Moevenpick Hotel Hamburg features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Moevenpick Hotel Hamburg is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 226
- Number of floors - 21
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Moevenpick Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Moevenpick Hotel Hamburg Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A culture and tourism tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg starting 1 January 2013. This tax is already included in the room rate. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax. For further information contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation or ask the hotel upon check-in.
A culture and tourism tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. This tax is already included in the room rate. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax. For further information contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation or ask the hotel upon check-in.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 for adults and EUR 11.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 17 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 17 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.