Please enter your travel dates.
Bungalow, Garden Area
- One Queen Bed
Studio, Garden Area
- Two Twin Beds
- One Queen and One Single Bed
- One Queen and Two Single Beds
Beachfront resort with calming spa services
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This Moorea resort is on an island and is set on its own private white sand beach within easy reach of Tiki Village Cultural Centre. Area attractions also include Moorea Tropical Garden and Tiahura Beach.
Guests of this beach resort can enjoy a host of activities including snorkeling and kayaking.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Have fun in the sun at Linareva Moorea Beach Resort with summer activities like snorkeling, kayaking, and rowing/canoeing.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Complimentary parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
- On private beach
- Private beach - direct access
- Half board rates available
- Free parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Furnished patio
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
A private beach and complimentary bicycles are featured at the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Boat tours on site
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Dock on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Whale-watching on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If reception is closed, please ring the bell at the gate.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between XPF 1550 and XPF 1950 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 1500 per person (one way)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.