Book your room at Hotel Posada Santa Fe
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Victorian hotel in Guanajuato near Union Garden
Located in the heart of Guanajuato, this hotel is steps from Union Garden and Juarez Theater. Also nearby are Church of San Diego and Temple of the Company of Jesus.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Posada Santa Fe features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, private bathrooms, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This Victorian hotel also offers a spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1862
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free valet parking
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Room service
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Terraza Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
The fine print for Hotel Posada Santa Fe
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: MXN 120 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 500 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 350 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.