Book your room at The Westin Resort, Guam
Please enter your travel dates.
4.5-star beach resort with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This Tamuning resort is near the bay, on the beach within minutes of Magic Rocks Theatre, Gun Beach, and Lina'La Beach and Culture Park. Also nearby are The Plaza and Tarza Magical Adventure Zone and Water Park.
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at The Westin Resort, Guam's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
Flat-screen televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Enjoy the cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas for a relaxing day at the beach. At The Westin Resort, Guam, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury resort also offers a children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Westin Resort, Guam is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 432
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 21
- Shopping on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 44
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1997
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 474
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired internet access (15.00 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (15.00 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
The Westin Resort, Guam has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
The Mandara Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 40 for adults, USD 15 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 3 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.