Book your room at Pacific Bay Hotel
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Resort with 3 restaurants, in Tamuning (Tumon)
This resort is located in Tamuning (Tumon), near the airport, Tumon Beach, Tumon Sands Plaza, and Slingshot Guam. Also nearby are SandCastle and UnderWater World.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Pacific Bay Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include bars/lounges and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of resort's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Tamuning resort also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and laundry facilities.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Year Built 1985
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Cable TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Eat and drink
CHURRASCO - This buffet restaurant specializes in Brazilian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Dr. Kabob - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
VIP CHINESE FOOD - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Pacific Bay Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- In-room safe fee: USD 2 per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.