Book your room at Le Rotabas
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Bungalow, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Bungalow, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Family Bungalow, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Hotel with 2 restaurants, in Ste. Anne (Grande-Terre)
This hotel is located in Ste. Anne (Grande-Terre), close to the beach, Plage Caravelle, and Ste-Anne Beach. Area attractions also include Plage de Gosier.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Le Rotabas features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 3 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Ste. Anne hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Le Rotabas is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1983
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Memory foam mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Digital TV service
Eat and drink
Le Matete - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Kokonut Snack - This restaurant serves lunch only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
The fine print for Le Rotabas
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be open during the following times:
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 15
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- In-room microwave fee: EUR 5 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.