Book your room at Le Rotabas
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Bungalow, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Bungalow, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Family Bungalow, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Ste. Anne with 2 restaurants and outdoor pool
Collect 200 extra points
Just enter your Nectar card number when you book and you’ll receive 400 points credited to your account 30 days after you return from your trip.
Situated near the beach, this hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Plage Caravelle and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Ste-Anne Beach. Plage de Gosier and Basilica of St Peter and St Paul are also within 12 mi (20 km).
2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, WiFi in public areas, and meeting rooms.
All 44 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include balconies and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 3 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Ste. Anne hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Le Rotabas is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1983
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Memory foam mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Le Matete - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Kokonut Snack - This restaurant serves lunch only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Saturday: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 3 PM - 7 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 15
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- In-room microwave fee: EUR 5 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.