Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 1 double
Family Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
Executive Double Room
- 1 double
Family Double Room
- 1 double
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Paisley (Renfrewshire)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Paisley (Renfrewshire), near the airport, St. Mirren Park, Paisley Abbey, and Coats Observatory. Local attractions also include Paisley Museum and Art Gallery and Rothesay Dock.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Glasgow Airport features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, coffee/tea makers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 10 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Ramada Glasgow Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
The Bagio Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 11.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 4 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.