Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow
Please enter your travel dates.
Modern luxury in the heart of Glasgow
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Buchanan Street shops
A modern architectural landmark, the Radisson Blu is in the city centre, across from Central Station and steps from the financial district. Buchanan Street, Glasgow's main shopping thoroughfare, is a 5-minute walk.
Restaurant, indoor pool
Dining-and-refreshment options include the art-themed Collage Restaurant, the Atrium Bar, and the Collage Bar. Guests enjoy complimentary access to the LA Fitness health club, which features an indoor pool.
Handsomely appointed guestrooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows facing the atrium or city. Rooms also offer coffeemakers, minibars, bathrobes, premium TV channels, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Amenities
North of the River Clyde, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow offers a prime city-center location across from Central Station. Popular destinations within 1.5 km (less than 1 mi) include the St. Enoch Centre (shopping), Glasgow Cathedral, George Square, and SECC (Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre).
The hotel's acclaimed Collage Restaurant showcases Mediterranean cuisine, complemented by works of contemporary pop artist Sir Peter Blake. Guests can enjoy cocktails and light fare in the awarding-winning Collage Bar or the Atrium Bar.
Radisson offers complimentary access to the LA Fitness health club, which features an indoor pool, large gym, and spa treatments. Complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access is available.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 247
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
Collage Restaurant - Mediterranean cuisine with a modern Scottish twist. Menu favorites include Pan-Seared Monkfish with Smoked Bacon Mashed Potato, Marinated Pork Fillet Wrapped in Pancetta, and steaks with a choice of sauces. Wine list with a focus on Old World wines. Rainforest-certified, fair-trade coffee. Artwork by renowned pop artist Sir Peter Blake. Breakfast and dinner daily. Lunch Monday – Saturday.
Collage Bar - Creative and classic cocktails. Beer and wine. Bar menu offers a selection of gourmet burgers. Winner of national design award. Open Monday – Saturday, afternoon till late night.
Atrium Bar - Located in hotel's atrium. Cocktails, light fare, afternoon tea, desserts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.