Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Eco-friendly hotel in Glasgow (City Centre Glasgow) near Gallery of Modern Art
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Glasgow (City Centre Glasgow), close to Italian Centre, Gallery of Modern Art, and George Square. Also nearby are St Mungo's Museum of Religious Life and Art and Glasgow Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Glasgow City Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mercure Glasgow City Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
Mercure Glasgow City Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 11.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.