Book your room at Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Glasgow (City Centre Glasgow) near George Square
This hotel is located in Glasgow (City Centre Glasgow), close to Pavilion Theatre, George Square, and Gallery of Modern Art. Also nearby are Glasgow Cathedral and St Mungo's Museum of Religious Life and Art.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 1636 square feet (152 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 1636
- Conference space size (meters) - 152
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (5.99 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5.99 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu