Book your room at Sunstar Boutique Hotel Albeina Klosters
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a ski shuttle
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the mountains, this slopeside hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access in Klosters-Serneus, near Klosters-Madrisa Gondola, Klosters-Gotschnagrat Gondola, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Gotschnagrat.
Ski into Sunstar Boutique Hotel Albeina Klosters, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a steam room.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate sitting areas, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sunstar Boutique Hotel Albeina Klosters
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the hotel's other facilities, including a steam room and a sauna. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Sunstar Boutique Hotel Albeina Klosters helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Sunstar Boutique Hotel Albeina Klosters has designated areas for smoking.
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1984
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Number of floors - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Barbecue grill(s)
- One meeting room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 161
- Conference space size (meters) - 15
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate sitting area
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
- Sledding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Sunstar Boutique Hotel Albeina Klosters
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, Visa, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CHF 60
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 5.90 per person, per night for adults; CHF 2.95 per night for guests aged 6-12 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Self parking fee: CHF 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CHF 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.