Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
- 1 single and 1 sofa bed
- 2 single
Standard Twin Room
- 2 single
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Gothenburg (Heden) near Gothenburg Museum of Art
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Gothenburg (Heden), close to Scandinavium, Gothenburg Museum of Art, and Liseberg Amusement Park. Also nearby are Universeum and City Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Opalen features a spa tub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include desks and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a spa tub, Scandic Opalen features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center. 18 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Scandic Opalen is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 353
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: SEK 150-245 per day
- Additional Details
One child 13 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.