Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- Two Twin Beds
- One Twin Bed
- One Twin Bed
Small, personal and elegant boutique hotel on the main Avenue. A weekday glade.
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
In city centre
Modern and personal boutique hotel situated on the lively Avenyn in the heart of Gothenburg city, a few blocks from the shops, arenas and conference centres.
Top Floor & Coffee Shop
Top Floor with four rooms, one livingroom and roof terrace with sauna and spa-bath overlooking the Avenue to be rent. Certified by Safe Hotels. In the lobby you find a coffe shop serving italian coffee.
Guestrooms & Safe Hotel
Guestrooms are decorated in a modern classic style with dark wood furnishings and golden details. All inspired by Italian artist Piero Fornasetti. The hotel is one of few in Gothenburg certified by Safe Hotels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Personal and elegant boutique hotel downtown Göteborg. Roof terrace with sauna and spa-bath overlooking the Avenue. Certified by Safe Hotels and Green Key. Private parking garage below the hotel has direct lift access to reception, where multilingual staff at the front desk are always available to assist with services including currency exchange, dry cleaning and a library. Coffe shop in the hotel lobby serves italian coffee and chocolates, complimentary in some rooms.
A total renovation of this hotel was completed in 2010.
- Free breakfast
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Event catering
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 7
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 237
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 22
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
Guests of the Mornington Hotel Gothenburg enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
On the main street Avenyn you can find any kind of restaurant, bar and nightclub in walking distance from the hotel.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the property in advance to arrange check-in. Contact information is provided on the confirmation page received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: SEK 250 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 375 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 stars.