Availability: Glacier Mountaineer Lodge
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Condo, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children)
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Golden hotel at the base of the Gondola
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Kicking Horse Plaza
Located steps away from the Gondola waiting to whisk you 4,000 feet up to breathtaking mountain views, Glacier Mountaineer Lodge is in the heart of the alpine village action.
Ski In Ski Out Access
Recreational amenities at Glacier Mountaineer Lodge include ski-in/ski-out access, and a health club. Other amenities include complimentary parking, high-speed (wired) Internet and ski storage.
Balconies with views
Guestrooms open to balconies with mountain views and feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and refrigerators. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations, and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Glacier Mountaineer Lodge Amenities
Glacier Mountaineer Lodge features 2 outdoor spa tubs, ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, steam shower, and a sauna. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary ski/snowboard storage lockers are available. Onsite underground parking is complimentary. Glacier Mountaineer Lodge is a smoke-free property. The resort subscribes to Ecostay sustainability program. A $2/night fee will be collected at check-out.
- Number of floors - 4
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1998
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Satellite TV service
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
2 outdoor spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
Glacier Mountaineer Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
From April 23 - December 10, front-desk hours are from 8 AM - 6 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive check-in instructions. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
During winter months, the front desk is open 24 hours a day.
Front Desk Summer Seasonal Hours: 9am to 7pm all days. Late check in is available with prior arrangement directly with the hotel.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per room (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 20
- Deposit: CAD 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.