Book your room at Resorte Marinha Dourada
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly Arpora resort with 3 outdoor swimming pools
This family-friendly resort is located on the waterfront, close to Baga Night Market, Saturday Night Market, and Anjuna Flea Market. Also nearby are Calangute Market and Baga Beach.
In addition to 3 outdoor swimming pools, Resorte Marinha Dourada features a restaurant, a marina, and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Resorte Marinha Dourada features a marina, 3 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a health club. Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
2 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly resort also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 2006
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor tennis court
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
VARANDA - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
AGOR - This pub is located by the pool. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
BARRACUDA - Onsite pub. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor tennis court, a marina, and a health club are featured at the resort. 3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Tennis on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Resorte Marinha Dourada
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.