Availability: Glass House Mountains Ecolodge
Orchard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family Room With Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
BungalowMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Queenslander Train CarriageMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Mt. Tibro Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
The Church One Bedroom VillaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Colonial guesthouse in Glass House Mountains with massage/treatment rooms
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the mountains, this eco-friendly guesthouse is close to Glasshouse Mountains National Park. Area attractions also include Australia Zoo.
Glass House Mountains Ecolodge provides a train station pick-up service and complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms and free self parking.
Guestrooms include air conditioning, desks, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Glass House Mountains Ecolodge Amenities
Glass House Mountains Ecolodge features a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Event facilities measuring 1033 square feet (96 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Colonial guesthouse also offers a garden and a picnic area. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Glass House Mountains Ecolodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 96
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2005
- Conference space size (feet) - 1033
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Glass House Mountains Ecolodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 11 for adults and AUD 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.