Book your room at Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
5-star luxury hotel in Geneva (Geneva City Centre) near Jet d'Eau Fountain
This luxury hotel is located in Geneva (Geneva City Centre), near the airport, Paquis Baths, Geneva City Hall, and Jet d'Eau Fountain. Also nearby are Saint-Pierre Cathedral and Bourg-de-Four Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
LED televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1500 square feet (135 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1872
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Windows Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Leopard Bar - This Cocktail bar specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The fine print for Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.75 per person, per night
- Resort fee: CHF 4.75 per person, per night
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Valet parking
- Breakfast fee: CHF 48 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 45 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 50 per pet, per night (maximum CHF 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 110 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.