Book your room at Novotel Gdansk Centrum
Hotel in Gdansk (Gdansk City Center) near Arthur's Court
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Gdansk (Gdansk City Center), close to Chlebnicka Gate, Arthur's Court, and Gdansk Main Town Hall. Also nearby are Gdansk Crane and St. Mary's Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Gdansk Centrum features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Gdansk Centrum
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 3122 square feet (290 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3122
- Conference space size (meters) - 290
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Novotel Gdansk Centrum
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2 per accommodation, per night for adults; PLN 1 per night for guests up to 16 years old.
- Breakfast fee: PLN 59 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PLN 49 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 50-70 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 40 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 55 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 86 per night
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.