Book your room at Hotel Mercure Gdansk Stare Miasto
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star hotel in Gdansk (Gdansk City Center) near St. Mary's Church
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Gdansk (Gdansk City Center), close to Great Mill, St. Mary's Church, and Gdansk Crane. Also nearby are Gdansk Main Town Hall and Arthur's Court.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Mercure Gdansk Stare Miasto features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Mercure Gdansk Stare Miasto
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. 9 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 281
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 1979
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 19 PLN per 24 hours surcharge ) , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Winestone - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Winestone Bar - This pub serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for Hotel Mercure Gdansk Stare Miasto
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2.1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: PLN 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PLN 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: PLN 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 15 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 45-50 per day
- Pet fee: PLN 80 per pet, per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.