Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Single Room
- One Single Bed
Superior Triple Room
- Three Single Beds
Classic Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
4-star hotel in Gdansk (Long Market) near Arthur's Court
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Gdansk (Long Market), close to Neptune's Fountain, Arthur's Court, and Gdansk Main Town Hall. Also nearby are St. Mary's Church and Gdansk Crane.
In addition to a restaurant, Holland House Residence features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Gdansk hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities.
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1076
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Flying Dutchman - This theme restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PLN 40 for adults and PLN 40 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PLN 20 per night
- Additional Details
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.