Please enter your travel dates.
Skiing and dining in the mountains near Gautefall Ski Centre
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Within easy reach of the slopes, this Drangedal hotel is in the mountains, just minutes from Gautefall Ski Centre and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Drangedal Village Museum.
After a day on the slopes, return to Gautefall Hotell to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a sauna.
All guestrooms include private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a sauna. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Pool table
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Gautefall Hotell has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
Policies & Fees
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cleaning fee: NOK 630 per stay, varies per unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NOK 90 per person (approximately)
- Additional towels/sheets fee: NOK 120
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 100 per stay