Availability: Best Western Hôtel Gap
Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Art Deco hotel in Gap with free self parking
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Gap Cathedral. Area attractions also include Gap Bayard Golf Club.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Best Western Hôtel Gap provides free self parking, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Hôtel Gap Amenities
Best Western Hôtel Gap features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2010.
Best Western Hôtel Gap is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Complimentary reception
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Best Western Hôtel Gap Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 8
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.