Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Bungalow, 1 Bedroom
- 4 single
Superior Bungalow, 1 Bedroom
- 1 queen
Posh beach hotel with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Within easy reach of Fuerteventura Golf Course, this Antigua hotel is located in the city center and on the beach. Regional attractions also include Casa Museo Unamuno.
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Barceló Castillo Beach Resort's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Barceló Castillo Beach Resort for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Barceló Castillo Beach Resort offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
In addition to a full-service spa, Barceló Castillo Beach Resort features a marina and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery store. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This all-inclusive hotel also offers a children's club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool - children's
- Concierge services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 380
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Beauty services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Full-service health spa
- Grocery store
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Marina on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Free outdoor parking
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1982
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Security guard
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Free self parking
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Plasma TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurante El Castillo - This beachfront buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Restaurante La Paella - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
La Perlita - This gastropub is located on the beach. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Travellife Gold, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.