We had a wonderful stay in Berlin and our hotel was a big part of that experience. From start to finish the staff cannot do enough and the old saying "You get what you pay for" is very true - worth paying extra for.
The awesome part:
- There's a male receptionist in the evening (forgot his name) there's only one - he's really helpful with tips on restaurants, sightseeing. You've got to speak to him. He's awesome !!!!
The good part:
- Very central hotel
- Nice clean rooms and have a beautiful view of the river! I was in room #3.
- The attached cafe has a nice breakfast buffet. Worth the 10 euros!
- The room and bathroom are cleaned everyday by a maid service.
- The s-Bhan stating is a 5 min walk - so no need tot take a taxi.
- Reception: The ladies attending to the reception in the day time are not very helpful - don't even smile!
- The internet signal in the rooms is patchy and almost not there - but strong in the lobby.
- The bathroom is private - but not attached to the room! Its the next door in the corridor and opens with your room key. Nobody else uses it ... but its awkward to have to go out of your room to the bathroom each time!
Overall: I recommend a stay here.
The hotel Artist Riverside Berlin Mitte is located on the banks of the Spree river, in the heart of Berlin-Mitte , not far …More
From the moment of our arrival at this beautiful hotel the staff made us feel like VIPs. The bedroom and bathroom were lovely and immaculate. Breakfast was a delightful experience with cappuccinos, egg dishes and platters, fresh fruit and cereals served by charming staff. In the afternoon after a busy morning sightseeing and lunch in one of the delightful local bistros, it was a joy to relax and read in the elegant lounge with a pianist playing away and a fire glowing. A really great hotel.
We stayed at this hotel for a week on a recent trip to Berlin. It was central - right in the Mitte district overlooking the Gendarmenmarkt. We had a lovely room with a magnificent room overlooking Gendarmenmarkt. There were a number of restaurants and cafes on our doorstep so after a long day of sightseeing we didn't have to go far to find a decent meal. There also lovely shops too. The public transport (U Bahn) is also right there so it was easy to get around to all the sights in Berlin. We thoroughly enjoyed our time at this hotel and would definitely stay here again.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.