I arrrived early in the morning and was in my room by 10am. Staff gave me free WIFI for my wait with me asking.
Very charming in the holiday season with a light tree in the atrium and candles on the stairs.
The awesome part:
- There's a male receptionist in the evening (forgot his name) there's only one - he's really helpful with tips on restaurants, sightseeing. You've got to speak to him. He's awesome !!!!
The good part:
- Very central hotel
- Nice clean rooms and have a beautiful view of the river! I was in room #3.
- The attached cafe has a nice breakfast buffet. Worth the 10 euros!
- The room and bathroom are cleaned everyday by a maid service.
- The s-Bhan stating is a 5 min walk - so no need tot take a taxi.
- Reception: The ladies attending to the reception in the day time are not very helpful - don't even smile!
- The internet signal in the rooms is patchy and almost not there - but strong in the lobby.
- The bathroom is private - but not attached to the room! Its the next door in the corridor and opens with your room key. Nobody else uses it ... but its awkward to have to go out of your room to the bathroom each time!
Overall: I recommend a stay here.
The hotel Artist Riverside Berlin Mitte is located on the banks of the Spree river, in the heart of Berlin-Mitte , not far …More
I had read the Trip Advisor reviews and knew we'd be staying in a good hotel, but I was blown away. It is really first class all the way. The room was spacious, comfortable, with beautiful decor, large, luxurious bathroom. It was really so much better than I expected all around. Service was outstanding as well, from the minute we checked in.
The bar is comfortable & quiet, with awesome service. The lobby serves a very lovely formal tea.
Honestly, I cannot recommend this hotel enough. It's in a great location, the rooms are beautiful, and the service is exemplary.
If I had any complaints at all, it would be that breakfast was a wee bit pricey, even though it was very good, again with exceptional service. And I would prefer a bed that was a touch softer.
Ideally located for many of the main Berin attractions (walking distance to many and seconds from a tube stop for the rest) and also some of the largest/best Christmas markets.
Very modern, clean & functional room and good bar/restaurant.
All in all, with the price we got, couldn't recommend highly enough.
Fantastic accommodation in a perfect location for restaurants, Christmas Markets and restaurants. A warm welcome. We booked a Management Suite because we like a bit of space and oh boy we got it! Great suite with everything you could want or need at a very reasonable price.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.