Book your room at Protea Hotel Willow Lake
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
4-star Victorian hotel in Bloemfontein with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is close to Goodyear Park, Free State Stadium, and Freshford House Museum. Also nearby are Supreme Court of Appeal and Bloemfontein City Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Protea Hotel Willow Lake features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a children's club.
In addition to washers/dryers and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with premium bedding and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Protea Hotel Willow Lake
At your hotel
Protea Hotel Willow Lake features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 3477 square feet (323 square meters) include a conference center. This Victorian hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a children's club, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Protea Hotel Willow Lake has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Children's club
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 323
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3477
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
101 Restaurant - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Protea Hotel Willow Lake
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: ZAR 220
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: ZAR 85 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: ZAR 220
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: ZAR 85 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 165.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 500
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.