Book your room at Whalecove Resort
4-star apartment with an outdoor pool in Urangan (Hervey Bay)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This apartment is located in Urangan (Hervey Bay), near the airport, Reefworld Aquarium, Hervey Bay Botanic Garden, and Urangan Pier. Area attractions also include Hervey Bay Historical Village Museum and WetSide Water Education Park.
At Whalecove Resort, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The apartment also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and limo/town car service.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Whalecove Resort features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Urangan apartment also offers barbecue grills, an arcade/game room, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Arcade/game room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 3
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Year Built 2007
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 8.50 AUD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 8.50 AUD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Whalecove Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 5 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 8.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 8.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.00 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.