Book your room at Akama Resort
Delightful beach resort with a spa tub
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This Urangan resort is located near the bay, nestled on the beach a short distance from Reefworld Aquarium, Hervey Bay Botanic Garden, and Urangan Pier. Area attractions also include Hervey Bay Historical Village Museum and WetSide Water Education Park.
Guests of this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a spa tub or barbecue grills.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Akama Resort features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle. This luxury resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 6
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Year Built 2007
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 5.5 AUD / per hour )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Second bathroom
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hydromassage showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Espresso maker
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Akama Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 5:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be open during the following times:
Reception hours on Sunday are from 8:30 AM to noon.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards only
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 5.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 100.00
- Late check-out fee: AUD 45.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd lists the official STAR Rating as: Rating under review. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.