Book your room at Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Frankfurt am Main property near Frankfurt Opera House
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Modern, seven-floor hotel located within 150 metres of Frankfurt's main station and 700 metres from Goethe's House.
Guests at Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center can keep in touch via wireless Internet access and seek sightseeing advice from the 24-hour front-desk staff.
Guestrooms at Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center have modern furnishings and floor-to-ceiling windows; all are equipped with wireless Internet connections.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center
At your hotel
Guests of Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center can keep in touch via the hotel's wireless Internet access (surcharge) and staff are on hand 24 hours a day to offer sightseeing advice. Practical amenities include express check-in/out, room service, rain umbrellas, a safe-deposit box, computer station, and currency exchange. Business visitors can make use of a 40-square-meter (430-square-foot) meeting room equipped with internet point, and a range of office-support services. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge. Fines apply for smoking outside of designated areas.
- Room service (limited hours)
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of floors - 7
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Shopping on site
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Year Built 1980
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9,50 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9,50 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
Eat and drink
Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center does not have its own restaurant, but several dining options are within walking distance of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
The fine print for Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9,50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9,50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.