Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth University Drive
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Fort Worth eco-friendly hotel near Fort Worth Zoo
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Fort Worth Zoo, Fort Worth Botanic Garden, and Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. Also nearby are Amon Carter Museum and Fort Worth Japanese Garden.
At Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth University Drive, recreational amenities include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth University Drive Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth University Drive features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1400 square feet (126 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth University Drive is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1400
- Conference space size (meters) - 126
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Grocery/convenience store
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Number of floors - 2
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1990
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth University Drive Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.