Availability: Ramada Plaza Fort Walton Beach Resort/Destin
Fort Walton Beach hotel with waterfall pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located next door to The Boardwalk , the Florida Gulfarium, and the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier, the Ramada Plaza Beach Resort is within 2 miles of downtown Fort Walton Beach.
Waterfall pool, 3 bars
This hotel has an expansive pool with a waterfall and swim-up bar, a lobby bar and beachfront bar, and a restaurant serving all meals. A business center and fitness room are also on site.
Comfy beds, HBO
Ramada Plaza Beach Resort's guestrooms offer beds with pillowtop mattresses, cable TV with HBO, refrigerators, and in-room safes. Wireless Internet access and local calls are complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Plaza Fort Walton Beach Resort/Destin Amenities
Ramada Plaza Beach Resort is next door to The Boardwalk, the Florida Gulfarium, and the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier. Downtown Fort Walton Beach is less than 2 miles away.
This family-friendly hotel offers 2 outdoor pools and complimentary sun loungers and umbrellas. The Grotto Pool features cascading waterfalls and an outdoor spa tub. Children can stay busy at the hotel's children's club. In addition, a swim-up bar, beachfront bar, and lobby bar are on site, along with a restaurant serving all meals. Guests can take advantage of a fitness room and business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided. The Ramada Plaza Fort Walton Beach Resort also offers Okaloosa Island's only Hertz car-rental kiosk, located on site.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Swim-up bar
- Total number of rooms - 335
- Number of floors - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Bayou Country BBQ Hut - Seasonal, courtyard dining. Summertime favorites include wood-smoked ribs, pork, chicken, burgers, and hotdogs cooked on an open-pit.
Lobby Bar - Featuring Happy Hour. Hors d'oeuvres available with drink purchase. Televisions show news and sporting events.
Beach Bar - Beachfront bar on the Gulf of Mexico. Featuring tropical drinks. Seasonal.
Grotto Bar - Swim-up bar under five-story waterfall. Featuring tropical drinks. Seasonal.
Garden Café - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Menu specializes in American food. Overlooking the tropical gardens.
Guests have ample opportunity to swim on site with the two outdoor swimming pools with complimentary sun loungers and sun umbrellas. There is also a children's club on site. Nearby water activities include boat cruises and tours and there is a nearby dock for guest's personalized watercraft. Scuba diving and snorkeling are accessible and there is a golf range for practicing that drive or taking lessons.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Ramada Plaza Fort Walton Beach Resort/Destin Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel has been designated a Green Lodging property by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 for adults and USD 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Deposit: USD 400 per stay (for guests under 24 years old)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.