Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View (Partial)
- 1 king
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View (Partial)
- 2 queen
Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
- 1 king
Waterfront resort, marina with daily sunset parties
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Next to Mallory Square
Overlooking the ocean, this Victorian-inspired resort with a 37-slip marina sits at the northwest edge of Key West's Old Town, adjacent to Key West Aquarium.
Marina, pool, shops
The Westin Key West Resort offers a waterside shopping promenade, a pool and poolside bar in a courtyard lined with palm trees, a marina, and a fitness center.
Island-style guestrooms at this Westin resort feature wireless Internet access, ceiling fans, multi-line phones, pay movies, and Westin's Heavenly Bed.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Key West Resort & Marina is in the heart of Old Town. A fitness room, massage room, and outdoor pool in a palm-lined courtyard are on site. Shops along the resort's open-air promenade include an ice-cream parlor, a fly-fishing center, and clothing boutiques. This resort also has a parking garage.
- Marina on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 557
- Security guard
- Banquet facilities
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Year Built 1999
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6,000
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
Bistro 245 - Waterfront location with inside linen-service, industrial-wood-beamed dining room and outside covered-terrace seating and bar. New American cuisine featuring seafood. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Sunset Deck - Rooftop, open-air bar and grill above Bistro 245 with live music every evening during Sunset Celebration. Grilled food and tropical drinks.
Castaways - Poolside bar serving light meals and tropical drinks.
Latitudes Beach Cafe - Located on Sunset Key, 500 yards by shuttle-boat from resort's marina. Reservations and complimentary boat pass required through Westin concierge. Open-air fine dining on covered terrace. (Some tables open to starlight.) Tiki torches at night. Dinner choices such as crab-stuffed Florida lobster tail and braised pork shank. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Westin Key West Resort & Marina offers a nightly Sunset Celebration on the Westin Pier featuring live entertainment, drink stations, and more.
The Westin concierge can arrange all manner of maritime pleasure such as boating, parasailing, Jet Skiing, sunset sailing, kayaking, and fishing, snorkeling, and scuba-diving excursions.
Other recreational activities listed below are available either at the resort or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Additional Details
The minimum check-in age at this property during Spring Break is 21 years old.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.