Availability: Lookout Lodge Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Beachfront hotel for sun and fun
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This Islamorada hotel is near the bay, situated on a private beach near area attractions such as Founders Park and Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park. Area attractions also include Theater of the Sea on Islamorada and History of Diving Museum.
Catch some rays on Lookout Lodge Resort's private beach or spend the day at a marina.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lookout Lodge Resort Amenities
Lookout Lodge Resort features a marina and a private beach. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This beach hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Lookout Lodge Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- On private beach
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Marina on site
- Picnic area
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free Wi-Fi
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and a marina are featured at the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Lookout Lodge Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.