Book your room at Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Key West hotel featuring private man-made beach
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This beachside hotel, less than 2 miles from the Key West Golf Club, is within 5 miles of the Key West Museum of Art & History.
Private beach, pool
The hotel amenities feature on-site spa services and a heated outdoor swimming pool; guests also have access to a private man-made beach.
Accommodations at Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel feature luxury linens, deep soaking bathtubs, and complimentary Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
This Key West resort is within two miles of historic Old Town and offers a complimentary airport shuttle as well as a complimentary area shuttle to the famed Duval Street.
Amenities at Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel include in-room massages, a business center, complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas, and two restaurants. A concierge desk is on site.
In addition to a private beach, the hotel offers a heated outdoor swimming pool and spa tub.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 527
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 2007
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 5673
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Tavern N'Town - Offers Key West style and cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Features an open "theater kitchen" and a tapas bar.
Blue Bar - Located poolside. Offers casual menu for lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Poolside massages, pedicures, manicures, and in-room massages are available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.5 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.5 per day