Availability: Hilton Key Largo Resort
Junior Suite, One King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Grande Water View 2 DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Canopy View 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Canopy View 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Grande Water View 1 KingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Grande Suite 1 KingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Private beach access at Key Largo resort
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
On beach in Key Largo
This island resort--with a white-sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico--has a quarter-mile-long boardwalk trail winding through it 12 acres of dense foliage and rare trees.
Pools and water sports
Hilton Key Largo Resort includes tennis courts and nature trails, and pools for adults and children; guests can also rent sailboats, Jet Skis, and snorkeling gear.
Guestrooms at this Hilton resort come equipped with wireless Internet access and private, furnished balconies. Most offer views of the ocean or surrounding forest.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Key Largo Resort Amenities
No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. An hour from Miami, this pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys. Guests can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities nearby include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and parasailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States.
Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and tennis courts. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and there are 4 conference rooms with 17000 square feet of meeting space (1579 square meters). This property is accessible for handicapped guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £12.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Treetops Bar and Grill - This newly renovated restaurant offers an exquisite selection of fresh seafood and prime beef with a Caribbean and Mediterranean twist. Treetops Bar & Grill offers a casual atmosphere with panoramic Florida Bay views. Open for breakfast and dinner.
Splashes! - Casual, open-air poolside bar and grill with covered-terrace seating under ceiling fans. Serves a selection of burgers, sandwiches, salads, snacks, smoothies, and tropical drinks. Open for lunch and early dinner.
Waves - Beachfront bar and grill serving snacks and cocktails. Burgers, sandwiches, snacks, smoothies, tropical drinks. Open for lunch and early dinner.
A watersports center at the beach rents jet skis, Hobie Cat sailboats, paddleboats, kayaks, and snorkeling gear. The center also arranges snorkeling excursions, parasailing flights, eco-tours of the Everglades and other areas, and sunset cruises. The Hilton Key Largo Resort includes two lighted tennis courts, and both hiking and biking trails are available nearby.
Other recreational activities listed below are available at or near this Key Largo resort. Fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hilton Key Largo Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Self parking
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.