Book your room at Hilton Key Largo Resort
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Private beach access at Key Largo resort
On beach in Key Largo
This island resort--with a white-sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico--has a quarter-mile-long boardwalk trail winding through it 12 acres of dense foliage and rare trees.
Pools and water sports
Hilton Key Largo Resort includes tennis courts and nature trails, and pools for adults and children; guests can also rent sailboats, Jet Skis, and snorkeling gear.
Guestrooms at this Hilton resort come equipped with wireless Internet access and private, furnished balconies. Most offer views of the ocean or surrounding forest.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. An hour from Miami, this pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys. Guests can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities nearby include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and parasailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States.
Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and tennis courts. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and there are 4 conference rooms with 17000 square feet of meeting space (1579 square meters). This property is accessible for handicapped guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Treetops Bar and Grill - This newly renovated restaurant offers an exquisite selection of fresh seafood and prime beef with a Caribbean and Mediterranean twist. Treetops Bar & Grill offers a casual atmosphere with panoramic Florida Bay views. Open for breakfast and dinner.
Splashes! - Casual, open-air poolside bar and grill with covered-terrace seating under ceiling fans. Serves a selection of burgers, sandwiches, salads, snacks, smoothies, and tropical drinks. Open for lunch and early dinner.
Waves - Beachfront bar and grill serving snacks and cocktails. Burgers, sandwiches, snacks, smoothies, tropical drinks. Open for lunch and early dinner.
A watersports center at the beach rents jet skis, Hobie Cat sailboats, paddleboats, kayaks, and snorkeling gear. The center also arranges snorkeling excursions, parasailing flights, eco-tours of the Everglades and other areas, and sunset cruises. The Hilton Key Largo Resort includes two lighted tennis courts, and both hiking and biking trails are available nearby.
Other recreational activities listed below are available at or near this Key Largo resort. Fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hilton Key Largo Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Self parking
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.