Availability: Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Key West lodging with outdoor pool and open-air Tiki Bar
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
The Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West is conveniently located 2 miles from the airport, Duval Street, Smathers Beach, Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Mallory Square.
Member of the Florida Green Lodging Program offering free hot breakfast served poolside, WiFi and onsite parking. Also featuring a new 72,000-gallon outdoor pool, bike and scooter rentals and fitness center.
Luxury Bedding and WiFi
Our Key West hotel suites offer free WiFi, luxury bedding with crisp linens and pillowtop mattresses, air conditioning, local calls and premium cable channels. Also offering pay-per-view movies and video games.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property will be closed from 15 July 2014 to 6 November 2014 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change).This property is closed from 15 July 2014 to 6 November 2014 (dates subject to change).Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West Amenities
Key West lodging with the true feel of the Florida Keys starts at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West. A short distance from the heart of old Key West and a member of the Florida Green Lodging Program, the Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West offers free wireless Internet, on-site parking, pillow-top mattresses and luxurious bedding. For Key West lodging with flair, the Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West boasts a new 72,000-gallon pool surrounded by fresh landscaping and a delightful open-air Tiki bar where fun is always on the menu. At the Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West, we want you to start your day right by indulging in our complimentary deluxe breakfast served poolside. When you're ready to do some sightseeing, hop on a scooter or bicycle available to rent onsite.
The Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West is a smoke-free property with a multilingual staff.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning poolside with hot coffee, scrambled eggs, Belgian waffles, Dannon Yogurts and much more.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.