Availability: DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Grand Key - Key West
Tropically inspired Key West resort 1 mile from beach
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Shuttle to shore
Located on the quieter side of Key West, this tropical-style resort offers complimentary shuttle service to the beach, 1 mile away, as well as to Duval Street, the airport, and golf course.
Zero-entry pool, sundecks
Doubletree Grand Key Resort features a large outdoor pool with waterfall, zero-barrier entry, spa tub, poolside tiki bar, and large sunbathing decks. Pets are welcome at this Key West resort (surcharge).
Guestrooms offer West Indies cottage decor, free wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and premium cable. Coffeemakers come with gourmet Wolfgang Puck coffee. Some rooms have balconies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Grand Key - Key West Amenities
Doubletree's West Indies-inspired lobby features a vaulted ceiling, gingerbread trim, and a giant saltwater aquarium. Guests receive Doubletree's signature chocolate-chip cookies at check-in.
The resort's large outdoor pool has waterfalls, barrier-free beach-style entry, a spa tub, and sundecks. Poolside cabanas are used for massage services.
The poolside Gumbo Limbo Tiki Bar serves frozen specialty drinks and light fare. The Palm Haven showcases island cuisine and fresh local seafood, with dining indoor or out on the veranda. Every morning until 10 AM, the Palm Haven serves up a hot and cold breakfast buffet.
This pet-friendly resort hotel offers multiple walking and exercise areas, as well as treats.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Grand Key - Key West Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed and Breakfast Promotion
Book a stay in a "Bed and Breakfast" rate category and receive the following:
- Daily breakfast for up to two adults and two children per room
Must book the "Bed and Breakfast" rate category to qualify. Vouchers for breakfast buffet are provided upon check-in. Breakfast includes hot selections, cereals, breads, pastries, and cooked-to-order items. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers and may be discontinued at any time without notice. Blackout dates may apply.