Availability: Bonefish Resort
Sun and fun on the beach, near Dolphin Research Center
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Within easy reach of Dolphin Research Center and Curry Hammock State Park, this Marathon hotel is nestled on its own private beach. Area attractions also include Captain Hooks Marina and Dive Center and Conch Air.
At Bonefish Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bonefish Resort Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. Summer fun is a breeze at Bonefish Resort with activities like snorkeling and kayaking.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- On private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 13
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Furnished patio
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower only
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
Bonefish Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 10 PM - 9 AM.
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 12 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.