Book your room at Condo Gardens Leuven
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Duplex)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Grand Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Basic StudioMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Apartment located in Leuven
Situated in Leuven, this apartment is close to Ladeuzeplein, Leuven Town Hall, and St. Peter's Church. Also nearby are Old Market Square and Arenberg Castle.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Condo Gardens Leuven provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Condo Gardens Leuven features multilingual staff, a garden, and concierge services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Leuven apartment also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Condo Gardens Leuven is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Condo Gardens Leuven
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel’s reception is open daily from 4 PM to 8 PM on weekdays (Monday through Friday) and from 11 AM to 1 PM on Saturday. Guests planning to arrive outside reception hours must contact the property in advance. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 23 per night