Availability: Kyriad Chartres
Twin roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Chartres hotel with a conference center
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Chartres, this hotel is close to Chartres Cathedral.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Kyriad Chartres provides a conference center, complimentary wireless Internet access, and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 3 August to 25 August:
- Dining venue
Kyriad Chartres Amenities
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 1603 square feet (149 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff and 24-hour room service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1603
- Conference space size (meters) - 149
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Le Fragrance - This buffet restaurant specializes in French cuisine. Open select days
Bar - This café serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Kyriad Chartres Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.90 for adults and EUR 4.90 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.