Availability: Park Inn by Radisson Palace Southend-on-Sea
Seaview RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Business Friendly RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Guest Room Sole OccupancyMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family roomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Southend-on-Sea eco-friendly hotel near Southend Pier
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the beach in Southend-on-Sea, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Southend Pier, Adventure Island, and New Empire Theatre. Also nearby are Southend Sea Life Centre and Westcliff Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Inn by Radisson Palace Southend-on-Sea features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Inn by Radisson Palace Southend-on-Sea Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3766 square feet (350 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a health club, spa services, and concierge services.
Park Inn by Radisson Palace Southend-on-Sea is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Number of floors - 7
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 3766
- Conference space size (meters) - 350
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
RBG Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
Park Inn by Radisson Palace Southend-on-Sea Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.