Book your room at Marriott El Paso
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
El Paso hotel with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in El Paso, this hotel is close to Gene Roddenberry Planetarium, Cielo Vista Mall, and Patriot Stadium. Local attractions also include Ascarate Lake City Park and Air Defense Artillery Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott El Paso features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Marriott El Paso provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
15 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Marriott El Paso is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 11.99 USD per day ) , Wired internet access ( 11.99 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 1.95 USD per day )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Marriott El Paso has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Marriott El Paso
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 1.95 per day (rates may vary)