Availability: Novotel Edinburgh Park
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Family-friendly Edinburgh hotel with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Novotel Edinburgh Park located to the West of the City, ideal for Leisure or Business. The hotel is family friendly with kids staying free when sharing a room with 2 adults.
Pool, fitness facility
At Novotel Edinburgh Park recreational amenities include an indoor mood lit swimming pool and a herbal sauna. The hotel also features a gym, a restaurant and express check-out.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature in-room safes, minibars, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Edinburgh Park Amenities
Novotel Edinburgh Park located to the West of the City, ideal for Leisure or Business. Relax in our mood lit swimming pool, herbal steam room or run off the daily stresses in our gym before enjoying a meal or a drink in our Elements bar and restaurant. The hotel is family friendly with kids staying free when sharing a room with 2 adults. Great transport links to the City with a quick and direct train link from Edinburgh Park train station and easy access to Edinburgh Airport, M8 motorway.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2008
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
Enjoy a meal or a drink in our Elements bar and restaurant at the Novotel Edinburgh Park. Open to the public for Breakfast and Lunch 7 days a week.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Novotel Edinburgh Park Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.