Book your room at Holiday Inn Edinburgh
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
4-star family-friendly hotel in Edinburgh (Murrayfield) near Edinburgh Zoo
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Edinburgh (Murrayfield), near the airport, Edinburgh Zoo, Spire Murrayfield Hospital, and Edinburgh Park. Also nearby are Gyle Shopping Centre and Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Holiday Inn Edinburgh features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Edinburgh provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. 14 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 303
- Indoor pool
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (16 GBP per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (16 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (16 GBP per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed internet (16 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Sofa bed size
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Traders Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Sampans Restaurant - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Holiday Inn Edinburgh
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 16 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 16 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 16 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 16 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu