Availability: Edinburgh Capital Hotel
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Edinburgh eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in Edinburgh, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Bruntsfield Links Golf Course, Spire Murrayfield Hospital, and Western General. Also nearby are Edinburgh Zoo and Lauriston Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Edinburgh Capital Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Edinburgh Capital Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Edinburgh Capital Hotel provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 13966 square feet (1298 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Number of floors - 4
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 13966
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1298
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Westview - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Edinburgh Capital Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.