Book your room at Appart'City Perpignan Centre
Studio, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Studio, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Studio, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Superior ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Grand ApartmentMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Perpignan residence in the city center
Situated in the city center, this residence is close to Hyacinthe Rigaud Museum, Le Castillet, and Palace of the Kings of Majorca. Also nearby are St. Jacques Church and Loge de Mer.
Appart'City Perpignan Centre provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Appart'City Perpignan Centre features tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2012
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired internet access ( 1 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The fine print for Appart'City Perpignan Centre
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9 PM.
This hotel’s reception is open daily from Monday to Saturday from 7 AM to noon and from 2 PM to 9 PM, and Sunday between 9 AM-noon and 2 PM-7 PM. The reception is closed on French public holidays. Guests arriving when the reception is closed should contact the property in advance using the contact details in the booking confirmation.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 1 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).