Book your room at Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Dunedin (North Dunedin) near Dunedin Botanic Garden
This hotel is located in Dunedin (North Dunedin), close to Dunedin Botanic Garden, Otago Museum, and Olveston. Also nearby are Cadbury World and New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and a picnic area. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1978
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired internet access ( 0.00 NZD for multiple minutes )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 0.00 NZD for multiple minutes ), Wired high-speed internet ( 0.00 NZD for multiple minutes )
Free self parking
- Balcony or patio
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
McGavins Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 0.00 (for 59 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 0.00 (for 59 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 0.00 (for 59 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35.00 per day
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.